Parents are the primary educators of the faith for their children. Therefore, the Faith Formation program at St. Florian Parish encourages active parental involvement for your own personal growth and knowledge, as well as to be a vital link for your children to Christ. We hope that together we can build programs to nurture the spirituality of children and form them to live out their baptismal call to be faithful disciples of Jesus.
Our Parish offers:
- Traditional classroom instruction for kindergarten through seventh grade
- offered on Monday evenings at 6:00 PM
- Youth Ministry for eighth through twelfth grade
- offered 2nd and 4th Sundays at 12:00 PM
Registration Forms and Schedules
For cancellations or closings:
- An email will be sent to the family email address on record
- A text message will be sent to the family cell phone on record
For more information about our Faith Formation and Youth Ministry programs please contact Dr. Joseph Dreliszak at the CFFE office at 724-423-5087 or email@example.com.